- Cusseta, GA, United States
- I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier on Fort Benning. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09 - that's right they are 5 and a half years apart! Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 9th season (2017-2018) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and repurposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so i'm going to throw some of that in their too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Tater nugget hot dish
1 lb lean ground beef
3/4 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped celery (we don't like celery so we didn't add this!)
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup frozen vegetable of choice (recipe calls for green beans but i used peas and it would be good with anything so i changed it!)
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 bag (16 oz) frozen tater tots
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. In nonstick skillet, cook beef, onions and celery over meadium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
2. Stir in both soups, the vegetables, garlic powder (you can omit if you season your beef as normal); spoon into ungreased 2 quart casserole. Top with tater tots.
3. Bake uncovered 40-50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and tater tots are golden brown!