About Me

My photo
Fort Benning, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids, and a dancer for fun! My husband Tim works the at the combatives school here on fort benning. I work for MWR at Outdoor Recreation as their admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09 - that's right they are 5 and a half years apart! Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing. Cale is well on his way to become a fighter - daddy is already working on his punching and kicking techniques! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and repurposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so i'm going to throw some of that in their too!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Eco -Tumblers

If I haven't told you that I LOVE my electronic cutter, I'm telling you again.  This thing has come in SO handy when it comes to making personalized gifts! I think majority of my friends now EXPECT me to make them a gift instead of buying....I actually hope that the are disappointed if it do end up buying them a gift :P

No comments:

Post a Comment