About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My Valetines Day date

We decided to celebrate on Saturday the 16th with dinner and a show!
 30 minutes before we were supposed to leave the house.  I'm glad he doesn't take more than 10-15 minutes to get ready!
 I texted a few shirt options to my friends and we all chose this blue shirt.  I wear this color lipsense all the time and it's my favorite, if you can get your hands on SassyZ BUY IT!!
 I think we looked AMAZING for our night out!
 I love any excuse to wear my Lilly sunglasses!!!
 I bought this purse that morning at Ross for $9.99.  It was great!  I could pack my sunglasses when the sun went down, two Slams for when we needed an energy kick (Advocare's version of a 5 hour energy), tickets, my debit/ID card and my lipsense gloss.
 We ate dinner at 11th and Bay downtown.
 I ate the Osso Bucco - and it came with "roasted root vegetables" and potatoes.  I asked for them to give me more vegetables instead of mashed potatoes.  I at a parsnip for the first time.  I was proud of myself.
 Tim had a Soul Burger.  He said it was DELICIOUS!
 Left the restaurant and went up the road to the RiverCenter and parked the truck.  Our tickets were at Will Call so we went in right when it opened (an hour before the show) got the tickets and then decided to walk down across the street and browse around downtown for 45 minutes before we needed to be back in to get into our seats. 
 There was a band playing out front of the pizza place so we sat and listened for about 20-30 minutes and walked back to the venue.
 This was a great show, like a wild west Cirque show.  They had live music and some of it was recognizable older country songs.  Only thing that would have made it better is if they would have sang "The Devil went down to Georgia", because that's our anthem down here!
We had great seats.  I felt like we could see the entire stage and not looking up like the people in the orchestra pit had to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment