About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Friday, February 15, 2019

Valentines Day 2019!!

I love a holiday!  I love celebrating, dressing up, giving gifts....just love it!  Here is our Valentines Day!
 At work we were encouraged to make a valentines day mailbox.  This was mine.  I just bought a premade box from Walmart and covered it with valentines day paper.  I thought it turned out super cute and totally me!
 My two in their Valentines Day finest.  You can't tell but on her shirt, she has glitter heart elbow patches and her monogram on the back as well.  He was super proud to give his teachers flowers, so he held them in all his pictures, I couldn't convince him otherwise.
 A coworkers valentine to me!
 Found some awesome heart glasses at dollar tree and wore them while passing out my valentines!
 My festive outfit!  Everyone kept saying "wow you really went all out for valentines day". I kept replying "if this surprises you, then you don't know me at all!" :)
 Tim called when he was done with an appointment and asked if I had time to go to lunch!  HECK YES I DO!  When he picked me up he had chocolate, flowers and one of his famous homemade cards that I love so much!
 My forever Valentine!
My flowers smelled so good!!!

We had the usual after school activities in the evening so I celebrated Valentines night with my favorite dance moms and brought in a cheesecake to eat while we are in the homestretch of rhinestoning costumes!  When we all met at home later that night, the kids opened their gifts!
I hope you had a great Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment