About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

grilled veggie packet

These are pretty easy to make.  I used produce we had on hand and was easy to get at.  You can add as much or as little as you like!  For the corn I just used canned corn.
Just add the veggies to your foil packet, add as much butter as you want and some seasoning and close up.

 Put them on the grill.  We were grilling steaks at the same time and found it was easier to put them on the top rack to cook.  On our grill we have the option to make one side hotter than the other so I could have put them right on the grill itself and turned down the flame and it would have achieved the same thing.
 Took them off the grill after about 15 minutes.
My husband made some KILLER grill marks on the pork chops and steaks so I had to show off his handy work.  Dinner complete and used mostly fresh produce - 1 point for healthier eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment