About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Turkey Pinwheels

I really like cream cheese spinach and artichoke spread that Kraft makes.  I went to walmart one night to get a few things and my husband calls and says we need to bring a appetizer to share to a party that night, as I went looking for the spinach artichoke spread they didn't carry it.  I knew it was something I could make as we already had spinach leaves at home, as well as artichoke hearts.  So I picked up some cream cheese and off I went.

I filled up my mini processor with spinach leaves and it gave me this much chopped up...
Then I processed my articokes

Mixed it with softened cream cheese and added some garlic (I use the already minced garlic that comes in the jar from the produce section)


Smooth as much as you want onto a tortilla (first time I made these I did it with regular flour tortillas and it was YUMMY - this time we used multi-grain as me and my husband are trying to eat better - flour tortillas are definetly better if you don't already have the palet for multi-grain)  I cut my package of turkey meat down the middle and I used 3 half peices down the center of my tortilla....then ROLL

cut into desired length and serve!

and up close view of them all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment