About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, August 6, 2012

refunctioning my storage

It's sad to admit that THIS is what my old storage became.  During our move some of the end posts that attach the metal together got lost.  So it never was put back together properly.  Then my daughter decided to use the "shelf" as a step to look out the window (to see if she heard that ice cream truck or not) and it came crashing down.

I decided I would take crates and tie them together!  It was also a good time to purge some un-needed clothes!

These lovely ones even snapped together!


 My cute little bow!  Matches the color of my room PERFECTLY!
 It wasn't so sturdy when i tried to pick it up and move it into place so I added these ties on the side!
All finished and with LESS clothes than before! One side for me and one side for my honey!  Total price for the project UNDER $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment