About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

3M hooks are the BOMB!

My husband and myself split kid drop off in the mornings.  I work at 5:30 am and drop my daughter off at 5:15 at her before school care program, and head to work.  My husband takes our son to daycare by 5:45, and then is off doing his Army thing.  I try to help him out in the morning and have my son's clothes laid out.  I have been using this great 31 organizer and hanging it on the door knob, but it kept falling off, or my son would take it off and throw the clothes out.
I've been having a love affair with the 3M hooks and using them for EVERYTHING!  I figured out DUH put on on his door where he can't reach and hang it up at night when I fill up the bag.  He can't reach and Dad can just grab it when he wakes him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment