About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Awesome drawer organization tools for the constant mover!

This unforunatly was my utensil drawer in my current kitchen.  I don't use these utensils that often so it was more a sight unseen type of drawer.  I was in the organizing mood when I found...
 THESE GEMS!  Look at them - they expand to fit the drawer.  This is full extended - because these drawers are circa 1970 and DEEP.
I was able to add 3 different sized ones into this drawer.  I do need to ad some non stick pads on the bottom of the drawer, because the drawer is SO deep that you can't see the back of the drawer and these slide back a little when you open and shut the drawer.
I was able to purge quite a bit of stuff, and was left with this LOVELY drawer that now is not such an eye sore.  These are going to be great when we move again, they will fit ANY drawer in ANY configuration.  These were purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond with a price of $6.99 for the largest one to $3.99 for the smallest.

No comments:

Post a Comment