About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pantry organization

So my husband is gone on a trip right now so I thought I would fill up the time I usually spend with him organizaing things in our house that get overlooked, I started with the pantry.
This when we first signed for the house was just a closet, that top shelf was all that was in there.  My husband had the AWESOME idea of adding shelving.  I love the system that we chose because it can move houses with us, and we can move shelves up and down if we need to, to fit future needs.
 
Here is the before
 
 Here is the after, I was ableto move some things into a cabinet that wasn't full, and put like items together.
 
 I LOVE these new bins I found at target, they were $7.99 but well worth that price, they will last a while and they make me happy when I open that pantry door!
 We love jell-o in our house so I have SOME of our stash (yes there are about 30 boxes more in another location because I hit a sale with some coupons and stocked up!) that is easily accessible in this CUTE bin!  I haven't been able to do any labeling yet but it will be labeled accordingly!


No comments:

Post a Comment