About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Chore Charts

So my job has me working weird hours.  I currently have two shifts 530 am-0900 am and then again from 2:30 pm -5:00 pm - so I have a friend watching her during those hours and I'll pick her up and she will be with me from the inbetween time (which when she is at school is when I get most of the household chores done).  I don't want her to sit around and watch TV that whole time (which is honestly what she would prefer).  I have been trying to come up with things that she can do to help and to keep her busy and her mind not turning to mush!  In the process of trying to come up with some more idea's to put on her chore list (that I'm creating) I found this cool sight that has several pre-made character charts where all you have to do is type in what chore you would like them to complete.  If they had a character either of my children liked I would totally be using this chart as well!  Here is the link that you can follow if you are wanting to partake in this FREE chart!

http://www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com/chorecharts4-10.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment