About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, November 19, 2018

Nadine West Box - 9

I got my 9th box last week.  Took me a couple of days to wear everything!  I try to take pictures as I wear them so it's real life here people!!
 This sweater had a waffle texture to it (totally forgot to take an up close picture of it! sorry!!)  It was a dolman style top.  Didn't realize until after I put it on and ripped the tag off that when I reached above my head my stomach showed!  I probably would have sent it back because of that, but it was already too late and I couldn't change when I realized it.
 Keep.  $26.99
 This pencil skirt was really comfortable and totally my style! 
 I realized after I took it off that when I was sitting on those glitter Tom's that the glitter was picking at the fabric and it now is a little fuzzy in the bootie area (I sit on my foot alot at work!), so I'll have to shave that off.  Keep. $22.99
 This sweater was SO comfortable and soft, another one my daughter will want to wear.  My husband left for a month on Sunday so we ran some errands and upgraded his phone on Friday.
 It even has these cute elbow patches!!  Keep. $29.99
 This shirt is a sage green color.  I liked the color but the style wasn't really me and I would have to wear it with a jacket and it would be covered (because I'm the "always cold one" at work).  Sent back, $25.99
 My daughter likes this one (well anything with a hood), she hasn't put it on yet so this MIGHT get sent back because she has alot of striped armed shirts, but this is really soft.  I have to decide by tonight if we are keeping this one - $24.49.
This black shirt is a great basic piece but I don't really need another one, it's very comfortable, it's a jersey knit.  Sent back. $25.99

I have a stitch fix box coming next week - they had a free styling fee so I don't feel obligated to keep anything!

Check out my other boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment