About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Nadine West - Box 6


 Got my 6th Nadine West Box this week!!!  I love 1/2 of it this time. 



First this t-shirt dress.  I love the detail at the top, works GREAT with leggings and makes it the perfect outfit for work! $32.99 Keep.

AGAIN on point with the mesh leggings, I love that I got a different color than black this go around. $33.99 Keep.
Now this shirt, while it's cute and fits my daughter perfectly, she can't wear cold shoulder shirts to school.  Also you'll notice in the screen shot below the shirt doesn't look ANYTHING like the picture.  The pattern is completely different.  Had the pattern that was shown in the shipping information been sent to me I likely would have kept it.  The colors and pattern are far too muted for our taste.  $30.49 Send back


Now this tank is cute, I personally (as well as my daughter) didn't like the metal medallion that is in the center.  We live in Georgia, I can imagine that that metal will heat up in the summer and burn the dickens out of our chest. Also we are nearing the end of summer and we are looking for fall clothes now. $24.49 Send back.





The total for the pieces I'm keeping will be $66.98 and because I took a survey about the service I got a $3 credit so it will end up costing $63.98.

Past shipments:
Nadine West - Box 5
Nadine West - Box 4
Nadine West - Box 3
Nadine West - Box 2
Nadine West - Box 1


No comments:

Post a Comment