About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, December 31, 2018

Another Stitch Fix Box

I received another Stitch Fix box.  I loved all but one thing but sending that one thing back would have caused the box to be more money.  I kept all 5 items for $157 with the discount.

I love this sweater, it's a great color.  It's a medium but I have room to layer it.  I feel like if they sent me a small I would have a hard time lifting my arms in it.
 I'm a sucker for scarves.  Normally these blanket scarves are stiff and scratchy, this one is so soft and not stiff at all!!
 Normally I do not like cinch around the waist jackets.  But this one I was cool with once I let out the strings a bit.  It's a really soft material and it stretches with me, so I don't feel like I'm going to bust a seam in the back when I move my arms.

  They also sent me this great black shirt.  I don't know why they sent me mediums in all the shirts they sent, because I changed my profile to reflect I should be getting smalls.  I probably should have sent this back to get a small but I liked that I could wear leggings with it and it covered my tookus.
Hard to tell that the fabric on the shoulders is a little different than the rest.
The main fabric isn't a typical cotton it's more of a knit and the edging and back of the shoulders is more of a chiffon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment