About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Thred-up Goody Box #2

I got my second good-box last weekend!  I got some GREAT things in it!

 First this J Crew silk top.  So comfortable!! I loved it! KEPT!
 Thred-up's retail value: $89.99 - Thred-up's resale price: $16.99
 Got a great simply southern sweater.
 Didn't realize until later it was embroidered "Simply Southern" on the back.
Cute little whale pattern! KEPT!
Thred-up's retail value: $60.00 - Thred-up's resale price: $13.99
 You now I love my Lilly Pulitzer!!  KEPT!
Thred-up's retail value: $71.00 - Thred-up's resale value: $16.99 (I usually pay about $22-$25 at Clothes Mentor for Lilly shorts!)
 Papermoon shirt - I LOVED this shirt.  I loved in YEARS ago when I got it from Stitch Fix.  I haven't been able to wear it because the size I was back then, is not the size I am now.  So I was excited to see this show up in a small!!  KEPT! 
Thred-up's retail value: $54.00 - Thred-up's resale value: $11.99
 I opened my box while I was at the dance studio.  All my dance mom friends ALL said "you're definitely keeping that shirt, as much as you LOVE your holidays!" KEPT this Draper James shirt.
Thred-ups retail value: $83.00 - Thred-ups resale value: $21.99.
 J Crew clutch.  I'm not a purse girl, and I'm definitely part of the "needs a strap on a purse" camp.
Sent back.  Thred-ups retail value: $98.00 - Thred-up's resale value: $26.99.
 Sent back this Banana Republic sweater.  Not my style.
Thred-ups retail value: $78.00 - Thred-up's resale value: $16.99.
 J Crew dress.  I was on the fence with this.  I never actually tried it on. First you could tell this had been loved, and it looked like the blue dye transferred to to white and it was dingy.
Then I noticed that it was sewn (I'm actually surprised that Thred-up accepted this) - so I decided to pass and sent it back.
Thred-up retail value: $158.00 - Thred-up resale value: $28.99.
These Crown and Ivy shorts actually fit Kennedie great.  We kept these.
Thred-up retail value: $24.00 - Thred-up resale value: $7.99
I liked the style and material of this Banana Republic dress but not the pattern.  Sent it back.
Thred-up retail value: $138.00 - Thred-up resale value: $30.99
This Lilly Pulitzer dress was NEW WITH TAGS! Totally me and I obviously kept it!
Thred-up retail value: $178.00 - Thred-up resale value: $47.99
I ended up spending just under $140.00 for this box.  But that Lilly dress normally was $178!!! I think I got some great steals!

No comments:

Post a Comment