About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My LONG jam packed weekend!

We had a SUPER busy weekend!  BUT it kicked off summer vacation!  Dance is done for the summer so my nights are free - Kids are going into their 2nd week out of school and we have weekends to OURSELVES!!!  I'm not going to know how to act!!!

We'll start with Thursday:
 Tim and his team got awards for their work for the 2019 Lacerda Cup Combatives Championship.  I left work about 15 minutes early to get there and see it.

Friday:
I went to work for half of the day, then came home to pack up the costumes to go to dress rehearsal
 Jesse showed up to surprise Kennedie.  His mom owns a studio and their dress rehearsal was on our recital night so they came to watch our dress rehearsal.  She was so excited to see her BFF.







Just some pictures from dress rehearsal.  I really try to watch her dance on recital night and enjoy the moment, so I don't typically take pictures of her dancing the night of.

Saturday:
Cale had a baseball tournament at noon.



 The umpire is a dance brother that has known Cale since he was born he just graduated the same high school Kennedie goes to.  It fun to see dance brothers meet on their own turn. 


 He scored two of the 14 runs our team had.

 We won 14-9!  They were so proud of themselves!! They advance to a Monday night game!
At the end of each game they win their coach does a fortnite dance.  This day I think it was "orange crush".
 
 Baseball mom in the AM - dance mom in the PM.
 After recital in her 70's finale costume.
Kennedie with some of her instructors!!

Sunday:
No pictures but just imagine me laying on the couch for most of the day.  I did run and make a sam's club run and dropped some clothes off to Clothes Mentor but that was the extent of my venturing off the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment