About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Friday, June 7, 2019

Nadine West Box 17

Got a 17th Box:
 I kept this great shirt! Perfect for work. $22.49
 While this is a cute dress the color wasn't going to look good on me at all.  Sent back: $24.99
 I loved this shirt but it was more of a crop top - and not for me.  Sent back: $24.49

 Love a cute set of joggers!  Kept: $21.49
 These were cute but they were a little itchy.  I didn't know how I would style them for work so I sent them back: $22.99

 Cute but I already have a TON of floral shirts/dresses.  Sent back: $29.99
 Neither mine or my daughters style, sent back: $23.49
 These were a skinny leg romper. I did try it on (dance moms made me!) but I just couldn't get into it.  Sent back: $29.99
Super soft material but I wasn't excited about it!  Sent back: $22.49

See what I got previously:

No comments:

Post a Comment