About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, May 6, 2019

Nadine West Box 16

I got another box this weekend.  There were 9 things in it this time. 
Get your laughs out now for my AWESOME sunburn I got Saturday at a baseball game!!  (I was SURE that his game was going to get cancelled because of the rain we were slated to get.  But NOPE rain held off until later that afternoon...I wasn't prepared.)
 This dress was cute but it was sent in a medium and was big on me.  Sent back: $29.99
 This was a ribbed fabric - while I love the style of it, and it was soft it reminded me of something I would have worn in the 90's.  Sent back: $29.99
 I know these don't match but both came in the package and I didn't want to go and find a shirt that matched the shorts.  I'm not a fan of linen shorts, just out of the package they were wrinkly - I can only imagine how wrinkly they would be out of the dryer.  Pink shorts - sent back: $18.49  Yellow tank top - kept: $22.49
 I kept the yellow tank top because of this great shirt.  I COULD have found it cheaper but the time it would have taken to find out, purchase it, possibly pay the shipping I might have spent more than $23.  Kept the floral top: $24.49
 Dolman top and pencil skirt - both sent back: top - $23.49 skirt - $22.99
 A crop top?  Yeah that's a no.  Sent back: $23.49
 You all know I love my leggings with pockets.  BUT I have this same pair from Amazon in an olive green color.  Sent back: $26.49

See my previous boxes:

No comments:

Post a Comment