About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Nadine West - Box 11

I was a little disappointed in this box.  They went a little more adventurous with what they sent.  I still kept some but was scratching my head at a couple...
  Loved the fit of these leggings.  Kept $27.19
 doesn't the fabric remind you of something?
THESE? I loved the fabric that time and I still love it now, more so because it's a legging!
 This shirt, while it was cute and soft and she liked that - it reminded me of 90's style maternity shirts.  It did NOTHING for either of our figures. Send back - $29.99
 We both loved this shirt.  Keep - $17.49
 Close up of the pattern.
 We loved this up until we got to the fringe.  I feared that it would be a tangled mess after the first time we washed it.  Sent back - $11.99
 Another pair of leggings that look like another pair they sent me.  Only difference is color and fabric - these are cotton while the others were a spandex material. Keep - $23.49
 Just NO on this shirt.  Not my style at all!  Sent right on back - $20.99
 While I imagined this dress would not be as long as it was it's not my style at all.  I don't like the choker part, had I not pulled it up - my bra was hanging out.  I can imagine me pulling it down/up all day long.  Only thing I liked about it was the tulip skirt.  Sent back - $35.99
 I REALLY wanted to like this shirt.  I liked the cut, the fabric, the details on the sleeve, the size.  But I couldn't get past the pattern.  Maybe if the flowers were in color I would have liked it better.  Sent back - $22.49
I'm still not an earring girl.  Sent back - $12.99

With all my items I kept this $202.61 box ended up being $68.17

See my previous boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment