About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Nadine West Box 14 &15

I became a slacker with my 14th box.  I thought I would wear the last dress (that still isn't pictured) before my next box came and I could post about it.  But to my surprise a new package was shipped Wednesday and showed up last night.  So I'm going to post all of them at the same time.  I kept the 14th shipment for almost the entire time I was allotted, I didn't want to do that again so I decided what I was going to keep and photographed everything at the same time.  I have another Thred-up goody box right around the corner!
 I loved this shirt the minute I saw it!  Kept: $22.49
 I was iffy on this dress when I first pulled it out.  Reminded me of something I would have worn in high school in the 90's.  My friend convinced me to keep it.  I LOVE it with my boots!  Kept: $29.99
 While I liked this shirt and color, I have one in the same style except in red.  Sent back: $16.99.
I loved this pattern in other things I have kept.  But I don't like this style of pants AT ALL.  Sent back: $11.99.

Not pictured:  I kept a black suede like shift dress.  I was planning on wearing it with leggings, but it's been SO spring-y here it didn't seem right to wear the black.  I kept it $23.99

Box 15:
 I liked the color and feel of this shirt but I didn't like the buttons.  Typically shirts like this fall open when I bend over and I don't like to constantly have to wonder if I'm accidentally exposing myself!  Sent back: $23.49
 These are capri lace bottom leggings.  It totally screamed 90's to me because i'm sure I wore something similar.  At almost 38 I don't think I can pull off the look of the younger generation that is bringing 90's style back!  Sent back: $17.99.
 Loved the color and fabric - but do I really need ANOTHER blue t-shirt and the price was $22.49.  Not a good deal when I can get something VERY similar at Walmart for $5 or less.  Sent back. 
 I did like this dress, it was a lightweight sweat shirt material.  But they sent it in a medium - sent back: $24.99.
 I have a ton of these and have sent back one similar to this before.  Sent back: $26.99.
 Again I don't like this style of pants.  But because I didn't review the package I sent back before this on they didn't know that.  Sent back: $13.99.
Hard to tell in the picture but this is a sage green asymmetrical dress.  It's in a medium but I think with the way it falls I can pull it off.  This is the only thing in this package that I kept: $31.49.

I'm unclear if I will continue to do Nadine West.  Right now I'm still finding things I can keep in the packages, so I'm still trying to figure out of it's worth it.

See my previous shipments:

No comments:

Post a Comment