About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, June 3, 2019

Thred-up Goody Box #3

I just LOVE these boxes.  I opened this one up at the dance studio with my dance mom friends and everyone liked the stuff I got!  One mom liked one so much she took it to the bathroom to try it on!! I got a TON of Lilly stuff too!!!  If I kept everything in the box (which thankfully I won't - some of the stuff isn't my style) I would be paying about $300.00 - the invoice said I was saving $1026 off the retail price!!
I wore this the very next day that I received my box.  This Lilly shirt was the first thing I saw when I opened up the box.  LOVE IT!  Kept: $17.99 (TU retail $71)
 This GREAT BCBG Maxazria shirt Keep: $27.99 (TU retail: $198)
 Closer view of the top.
 I absolutely loved these JCrew shorts!!!  I loved the ruffle at the top and the ruffle at the pockets!
 Kept: $12.99 (TU retail: $36)
I've never heard of this brand but it's SO soft and very easy to wash and wear!  Mountain Khaki's - looks like it's from Jackson Hole, WY.  It's great heathered blue color. Kept: $19.99 (TU retail: $119)

These are what I decided to send back:
 These Lilly wool pants.  1. The wide leg isn't my style, and 2. They are wool and we live in Georgia.  They are listed as "Linen Pants" on my invoice - but they are very heavy and thick.
Sent back: $28.99 (TU retail: $179)
 Lilly Pulitzer Dress.  I LOVED IT but it was VERY short and I just don't know when I would wear it.
 Regretfully sent back: $34.99 (TU retail: $143)
 Lilly P cardigan: I loved it.  Didn't love the price.
 Sent back: $30.99 (TU retail: $179)
 Calypso By Christiane Celle.  Again I just don't know where I would wear this dress.  It's SO CUTE but the fabric is tafetta-esk and feels to formal for work.
 Another regretful send back: $18.99 (TU retail: $48)
 Lilly P (they NAILED my Lilly love this package).
 This was just out of my price range for a tank top.  Sent back: $38.99 (TU retail: $179)
 Cute dress - the stripes aren't my style.  I wish this was all mint colored - because that back bow is cute!! (this is a picture of the back of the dress, the front is just plain).  Sent back this Coveted Clothing dress: $16.99 (TU retail: $48)
 Lilly belt.  I don't wear these types of belts sent back: $31.99. (TU retail: $107)

I kept $68 worth of stuff.  I calculated this box would have cost $280.89 and thred up is telling me I would have saved $1,026 off retail.

See my past boxes:
Goody Box 1
Goody Box 2
Rescue Box 1

No comments:

Post a Comment