- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice together. Dough will be very stiff.
- Drop dough on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, make glaze: mix powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and lemon zest together in small bowl.
- Let cookies cool for 1 minute, then top with glaze.
These were really yummy - i didn't make the glaze I just sprinkled powdered sugar on them!