About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Closet Organization - KIND OF!

Another cool and EASY idea (since it's the first of the year still - I mean technically speaking and all!) go IMPLIMENT IT NOW!  This was rather easy for me since I just finished a load of laundry and had to put it away anyway.  Turn all your hangers around - as you put them back in the closet they will go back in the right way and you'll KNOW for certain which clothes you are wearing and what you aren't when you check back in June and take out all seasonal clothes that weren't worn.  and DUH you'll know which ones weren't worn because the hangers are still back wards! 
 
Now I know that it will be a little hard because some things have sentimental value or you didn't get to wear it because it was a summer tank top and in your area it doesn't get worn till June or July (not the case in Texas I have a feeing I'll be wearing my summeriest of tank tops in MARCH!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment