About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Printing on a brown paper lunch bag!

My daughters birthday is coming up and her party is this weekend.  I'm sure you have seen all the tutorials on pintrest about them.  I tried a couple of different ways and this is the one that worked best for me!  I got ONE paper bag to go through WITHOUT a carrior sheet and the rest kept getting jammed.  I taped the bag to the middle of a peice of cardstock.  I used the Silhouette software for my cameo and also did it in publisher.

First you'll need to change your paper size to W-5.2 and L-10.2.  I always set my margins to .05 all the way around on ANY project I do.  When I set this up in my Cameo software I had to flip the image upside down and put it at the top of the page because of the way it prints.  You'll need to run a few test prints (I just kept using the same bag until I had it where I wanted it.) to make sure it's orientated right.

Here is a picture of the publisher screen shot!

Picture of how I taped the bag.  Some printers may not require you to have to do this - but my printer was having a FIT trying to catch anything but ONE specific bag!
Finished project.  It will be filled and given as their goody bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment