About Me

My photo
Fort Benning, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids, and a dancer for fun! My husband Tim works the at the combatives school here on fort benning. I work for MWR at Outdoor Recreation as their admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09 - that's right they are 5 and a half years apart! Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing. Cale is well on his way to become a fighter - daddy is already working on his punching and kicking techniques! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and repurposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so i'm going to throw some of that in their too!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Printing on a brown paper lunch bag!

My daughters birthday is coming up and her party is this weekend.  I'm sure you have seen all the tutorials on pintrest about them.  I tried a couple of different ways and this is the one that worked best for me!  I got ONE paper bag to go through WITHOUT a carrior sheet and the rest kept getting jammed.  I taped the bag to the middle of a peice of cardstock.  I used the Silhouette software for my cameo and also did it in publisher.

First you'll need to change your paper size to W-5.2 and L-10.2.  I always set my margins to .05 all the way around on ANY project I do.  When I set this up in my Cameo software I had to flip the image upside down and put it at the top of the page because of the way it prints.  You'll need to run a few test prints (I just kept using the same bag until I had it where I wanted it.) to make sure it's orientated right.

Here is a picture of the publisher screen shot!

Picture of how I taped the bag.  Some printers may not require you to have to do this - but my printer was having a FIT trying to catch anything but ONE specific bag!
Finished project.  It will be filled and given as their goody bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment