About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Pampered Chef Food Processor!

The Pampered Chef food processer was a little spendy at $49, but SO WORTH the money.  I love that the blades come out and you are left with a bowl - and liquids can't slide down the hole of a traditional electric food processor, or you have to spatuala everything around that tall holed blade knob.
Just pump the handle up and down and it rotates the blades and finish when you get the desired chop length.  I did notice that one or two of the cabbage leaves weren't processed, I just took them out and put them in the next batch (or I ate them because I love raw cabbage!)

This was probably about 20-30 seconds of processing - and into my soup it went!
I totally recommend this device if you can work it into your budget!  Now i don't have to get my big electric food processor out of small amounts of processing that I need sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment