About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, November 26, 2018

Stitch Fix Box!!

I saw a special in my email from Stitch Fix about them waiving the styling fee for a box that was scheduled within the next 60 days.  So I scheduled one for 30 days later.  I got 5 great things and I wish I would have been able to afford to keep all 5 at $198 with the discount. 

This is real life here people.  Normally I try to take pictures as I wear them, but I knew a lot of these had to be returned, so I didn't have that luxury.  So you get at the end of the day with the leggings I wore to shuffle my kids to activities with and my hair in a crazy pony tail and no makeup!

 I wore this shirt to work today.  It was a very light and airy I LOVED it.  Keep $36.
 While this dolman top was super soft, I just didn't like the fit.  Send back $58.
 I like the style and color of this top, I loved the gold details as well.  The elastic on the sleeves bugged me enough just wearing it for a little bit that it would annoy me at work before the end of the day.  Send back $44.
 The material is very soft on this cardigan, but do I need another basic black cardigan?  Send back $38.
 I loved the style of these jeans.  Here is where I had a "duh" moment with this box.  I TOTALLY forgot to change my style profile to reflect my recent weight loss.  So these pants were HUGE on me.  BUT since the last time I have done Stitch Fix they offer an exchange for a size option.  I emailed the company because I was worried that once I exchanged and tried them on I would be stuck with $88 jeans that I didn't like the look on me of.  But thankfully if once I get the replacement size I don't like the fit on me I CAN send them back for a full refund.  Now I don't know how it works when you keep a whole box and receive your exchange and you decide to send them back.  I assume they would deduct 25% from the original price.  For now Keep $88.


No comments:

Post a Comment