About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Friday, January 3, 2020

Ohana Christmas Party

Like always my Ohana came together and put together a GREAT Christmas celebration with tons of food and lots of laughs!

Always so much food and always so MANY kids!
She makes a REALLY good carrot cake and we didn't want any of the kids eating it so we hid it until after they were done eating and getting dessert.


We had 30, THIRTY kids this year attend between Thanksgiving when we pulled names and at the Christmas party when we exchanged gifts.  I think this is the kids favorite part!

The looks on their faces as they were opening up everything was MY favorite part!

My outfit for the festive attire requirement!
I got this jacket for him last year on clearance for less than $10.00, he wore it to appease me!  Such a great guy!
My Ohana.  We had about 8 families show up and a couple single soldiers that needed a place to party.
My little family.  Cale was wearing a Christmas sweater but he was hot, and he had had a wrestling tournament earlier that morning.  Him and dad met us at the fighthouse after they were done.
The dads!
The moms!
My girls!
Cale took 3rd in the tournament he was in earlier that day so he was pretty proud of himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment