About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Nadine West - Box 18

Got my 18th Package!
Here is what I got this time:

This great yellow and navy/grey plaid shirt.  It's a soft cotton and it was awesome!  Totally kept it: $26.99
(Shared this photo in forum I'm on that people don't know my last name so I had to cover my name tag)
This great grey tank top!!!
I love the back!! Kept: $24.99
 Not really my style - reminded me of something I would wear in the 90's.
 It was a guazy linen material - sent back: $34.49
 This tank was cute but I decided to send it back because of the price: $17.49
 You know I love my black leggings with fun designs.  But I'm almost at my limit of black mesh leggings.
The fact that it didn't have a phone pocket sealed the deal to send them back:  $23.99
Cute shorts but too high waisted for my daughter and myself sent back:  $11.99
 I originally was going to keep this dress.  Put it on the morning I was going to wear it and it was SO SHORT!
 It had the cutest ruffle details - but the slightest of breeze would have shown my under carriage to the whole world!  sent back: $29.99
 Just nah...
Cute detail at the top but not my style sent back:  $31.49
This one was a longer dress meant to hit mid calf.  It's off the shoulder and the elastic was threaded wrong so I would have had to fix the elastic to even be able to wear it.  Sent back: $29.99

See my previous boxes:
 Box 17

2 comments:

  1. You get such cute finds ... I am honestly so loyal to Eddie Bauer that I buy the majority of my clothes from there AND I LOVE the fact that I can generally get things on sale for 50% off. I try to keep a small budget for clothing each month ... Do you have a set monthly budget for clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don’t have a budget persay. I’m trying to find quality pieces to fit my new body.

      Delete