About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Monday, July 22, 2019

Nadine West - Box 19!

Got my 19th shipment!

I liked these shorts.  I think Kennedie will look great in them too.  Kept: $12.49. 
It's hard to tell in this picture but this is a dusty rose color.  I don't typically like turtlenecks - so I sent this back: $24.99.
Also a turtleneck but I LOVED the color.  Sent back: $24.49.
I debated on this cardigan.  I typically don't like long duster style ones but this was a light weight one in a color and material that would be good for the office.  I ended up sending this back: $22.99.
Loved this skirt, I just have a lot of floral pencil skirts right now.  Sent back: $21.99.
Just a plain t-shirt I could have gotten cheaper elsewhere.  Sent back: $23.49.
Just no on these pants.  They were a polyester material as well.  Sent back: $24.49.
I loved the shoulders on this shirt so I kept this: $23.49.

This dress was SO CUTE, but it was really short and it was a really thin material so it would show EVERYTHING with a light breeze.  Sent back: $24.99.
I loved the back detail of it.
Another floral dress.  Just don't need another one.  Sent back: $24.99.

See my other boxes:
 Box 17

No comments:

Post a Comment