About Me

My photo
Rural, GA, United States
I'm an army wife, working mom of 2 kids.! My husband Tim is a Soldier In the army. I work for MWR for the Community Recreation Division as an admin assistant...I absolutely LOVE my job I couldn't have found anything better! My daughter, Kennedie, was born in January of 04 and our son, Cale, was born June of 09. Kennedie is VERY involved in dancing, she is in her 11th season (2019-2020) of being a competitive dancer. It's exhausting but we LOVE it. Cale is starting to REALLY get into sports. He is on a year round wrestling team, and he plays baseball in the spring! This blog started out as a recipe sharing venture but now it's going to turn into a more "granola" way to live. Cheap recipes more homemade recipes and re-purposing things. I'm a crafter at heart so I'm going to throw some of that in there too! On Valentines Day of 2017 we bought our first Travel Trailer. I'll be documenting our travels also on this blog!

Friday, August 23, 2019

Nadine West - Box 20

Got my 20th box!

These shorts looked and felt comfortable and the color was nice - but I'm not a fan of Bermuda shorts.
Close up of the color - sent back: $22.49
This dress was way cute - but typically their dresses are short on me because I have long legs.  I also can't wear this to work because of the open shoulders.
It was a really nice flowy linen fabric - sent back: $23.99
Cute cotton skater dress, I just don't need another black dress like this.  Sent back: $23.99
I typically don't like off the shoulder tops.
I also am not a fan of this fabric feel - sent back: $24.49
Loved this black lace shirt (the sun makes it look gun metal grey but it's a true black).  I already have a shirt very similar to this.
Had this been in a different color I probably would have kept it - sent back: $19.49
Haram pants - not a fan.
They were very soft though - sent back: $15.99
Second skater dress but this one was more off the shoulder and it would have been too short to wear to work - sent back: $23.99
I REALLY wanted to keep these great pants.  They were not a typical cotton jegging - they almost reminded me of outdoor stain/water resistant pants.  I just couldn't get them up over my thighs.
I regretfully sent these back: $18.99
This was one of two shirts I kept from the shipment.  It's a great work shirt.  In the picture it looks very black but in real life it's navy. Kept: $24.49

I loved this shirt.  It's a very pretty rust color.  It will be great during fall!! Kept: $20.99

See my last shipments!
 Box 17



No comments:

Post a Comment